About Me

My photo
A 16 year old college student studying Photography, Graphics, English Language, Computing and Geology. I'll post book and film reviews, art or photography I enjoy and any music which I like.

7 Oct 2010

Wanting and English Coursework

Get me this phone. Now.
It's a new phone by Lumix. It has a 13.2 mega-pixel camera and acts as a phone too. Apparently it's going to have a 3.3 inch touchscreen, weigh 146g and be 17.7 mm thick.
It looks good but I'll have to wait until prices are released.

In the mean time... I still want an iPhone...





With the wanting/lusting over, now for something more realistic. And inevitable.
English Language coursework. Urgh.
We get to write anything we want to, it just has to have a style model. I'm tempted by Simon Callow's review of The Fry Chronicles, or his actual book, or even a Jeremy Clarkson piece, but definitely a review of some sort.
But then I have to decide on what to review. Do I make it a book? Or a film? And what book or what film?
Urgh. I'd love an essay title right now. I could pull that to pieces and find a way to make my answer relate in a round-about way. Nevermind. 
I'll probably post some more about it in the future.

2 comments:

  1. aw, bless ya andy, having your little geek-out about that phone :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you think that's geeky, just wait for the next one =P

    ReplyDelete